Ranch and Camp Hand position available for a mature individual. Non-smoker. Good work ethic and strong people skills are a must. We are looking for an honest, ethical person who wants to be part of a great team.
Ranch duties include but are not limited to:
- maintaining property – shredding, roads, yards, spraying and trimming brush, pasture upkeep as needed
- basic upkeep of property – fences, building, equipment
- feeding horses
- filling deer feeders
- assisting the cattle manager – checking and feeding cattle, cattle rotation
- assisting hay manager – hay cutting and baling
- helping with ranch maintenance as needed
Camp duties include but are not limited to:
- food prep and grilling for groups of 3-15 family members/guests
- helping plan menus with the house manager
- keeping the entertainment and grilling area clean
Our camp area is well equipped with various grills and a comfortable, working set-up.
Must be willing to take on a variety of assignments as assigned by management on an as-needed basis.
Compensation dependent upon prior experience and qualifications.
To apply, forward resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.