Lazy T Ranch
Either 2 individuals or a couple needed in Ten Sleep WY near the big horns. Living on a large working cattle ranch (not a dude ranch) Responsible are but not limited to:
- Buildings maintenance/care which includes: Basic plumbing, property/furniture/repair, general hardware, minor carpentry, electrical maintenance and fencing.
- Lawn care and weed control.
- Maintenance and use of mechanical equipment.
- Trash hauling
- Wood storage for fireplaces and general property maintenance for fire
- Detail oriented cleaning/housekeeping and keeping main house and guest house ready for guests (both family and guests).
- Cooking for staff and guests Grocery shopping and maintaining all supplies needed (cleaning and toiletries).
- Helping out with other ranch duties may be asked when needed and primary priorities allow.
- Weekly update and task completion list – reporting to be done on Friday’s.
Qualifications: Previous ranch care-taking experience including plumbing, driving heavy machinery and electrical knowledge will be given preference. There is a great opportunity for a long term position if you thrive in this environment. Serious inquiries only.
Expectations and amenities: Housing with all expenses paid (Includes, WiFi.) Pay will be based on experience.
Years of Experience preferred: 3 or more
The successful applicants will be self-motivated and have experience, flexibility, trustworthiness, above average work ethic.. They will be self-starters, teachable, friendly, accountable and like-minded with the family and guest.. They will have ability to complete work and be reliable, organized and honest.
They will have the ranch manager to go to for questions and concerns.
No Smoking or drugs allowed.
Call (or email) Ty Jenkins at the contact info included.