Job Description for Ranch Maintenance Couple:
- Live on premises and provide a pleasant environment for the family and their guests.
- Maintain grounds, main house, storage buildings, and Caretaker Residence.
- Houses must be maintained in “ready” status at all times. This includes keeping all residences in immaculate condition to include bed linens, towels, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, windows, etc. There will be a minimum of three (3) days between family/guest visits to allow time for cleaning between groups.
- Purchase house and property needs. Purchase other items as requested by guests.
- Some meal preparation may be requested from time to time.
- Fertilize, water and mow all landscaped areas in compound and maintain all plants, shrubs, etc. in surrounding areas. Mow and/or trim fence lines and pastures as needed to maintain a clean, organized look. Trim low hanging branches from trees as needed. Mow and keep open all ranch roads and fence lines. Remove cactus, mesquite, and cedar from property as needed.
- Check water wells, fencing and water crossings regularly.
- Check and maintain all air conditioning/heating units, electrical, plumbing, etc. as required.
- Repair, paint interior/exterior areas as needed.
- Maintain swimming pool and equipment.
- Maintain all vehicles and equipment in good running order. This includes maintaining oil changes, tire rotation, etc. for the Ranch Truck, Suburban, Jeep, Tractor, mowers, etc.
- Maintain basic bookkeeping including the checking account register and organization/submission of receipts for expenditures.
- Report bi-weekly, describing the prior two week’s work and detail anticipated activities and expenditures for next two weeks.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples/Teams