Ranch couple position available in the Bitterroot Valley of western Montana. Seeking hands on couple at a 1,200 acre ranch and recreation property. Equine, cattle, hospitality and strong mechanical skills required. Willingness to participate in all aspects of ranch activities, operations and maintenance is mandatory. Will report to Ranch Managers.
- General health, care, exercising, maintenance, and light training of 4-6 horses
- Assist with care and management of cattle, sheep and other small livestock
- Assist owners and guests with horseback riding
- Supplement housekeeping as needed
- Assist with entertaining and cleanup
- Operate, maintain and repair a variety of equipment to include tractors, trucks, trailers, skidsteer, backhoe, etc
- Ability to provide light electrical, carpentry, plumbing, welding, etc is preferred
- Ability to operate farm equipment to include field prep, seed drilling, haying, etc is preferred
- Oversee field irrigation- wheel line, big gun, flood and handline
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and background is required
- Must be willing to work as a team or alone in all weather conditions
This position can be full time for both members or part time for one member.
Position will include salary, housing and utilities, vehicle for work and benefits. Salary will depend on experience and desired amount of work. Pets allowed with approval.
To apply, Please send email with resumes, references and salary expectations to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horse Care / Training Jobs, Horseback Riding / Trail Guide Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Mechanic Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.