Seeking honest retired couple, preferably with RV, wanting to enjoy living on and oversee 7,000 acre West Texas deer hunting ranch near Langtry, Texas. The ranch joins Texas Highway 90, and overlooks 1.5 miles of beautiful Pecos River.
Primary duties are light:
- Feed corn on roads once a week
- Check and maintain water troughs
- Check and maintain corn and protein feeder.
- Spray brush on roadways
- Start vehicles (trucks and equipment) regularly
Other duties if qualified could include:
- Maintain roads when needed with Motor Grader
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden