Currently seeking a Ranch Hand + Lodge Assistant Team for Corporate owned Ranch in Fort Stockton, TX. The ranch is located on 40,000 acres and includes 20 horses and a deer farming facility. Our ranch hosts corporate employees and hunters for the majority of the year with an extremely busy hunting season. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with others and are committed to the ranching lifestyle and required hours. We offer paid housing in a three-bedroom home and a competitive benefits package. This is a full time, year-round position. We have multiple positions, so teams are encouraged to apply. Application info below.
Ranch Hand Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties required as assigned.
- Ensure the well-being of livestock and administer medication/vaccines
- Maintain the ranch through building upkeep, lawn care and irrigation
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes, batteries, and tires
- Assist guest hunters and providing transportation to and from hunting stands
- Skin and quarter harvested game
- Plant and cultivate pivots for wildlife forage
Lodge Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties required as assigned.
- Undertakes all Lodge housekeeping duties which include general cleaning, laundry, servicing bedroom units and bathrooms, bed making, vacuuming, etc.
- Responsible for assisting in preparation of all meals from a pre-determined menu for guests and staff, assisting in unloading and processing all food deliveries, cleaning and maintaining the kitchen, and other kitchen duties.
- Maintains a professional relationship with the residents of the lodge by performing the duties identified for this position in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Keeps an inventory of housekeeping supplies and equipment, and places order for supplies with the Lodge Manager.
- Keeps a record of maintenance items reported to him/her so that they may be reported to the Lodge Manager and/or maintenance personnel.
- Reports any substandard (unsafe) conditions, accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to Lodge Manager.
- Provides customers with a welcoming lodge environment and a high standard of service.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
- Previous ranch experience is not required
- Experience with livestock and/or heavy equipment operation in the oil field, farming ranch, or a mechanic/machine shop is highly preferred (Ranch Hand)
- Experience in hospitality preferred (Lodge Assistant)
- Must have an active driver’s license and complete our background check process
- Multiple positions available. Teams of 2 preferred (Ranch Hand + Lodge Assistant) – shared housing included
- Paid housing with utilities
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance coverage
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
Salary: Combined salary DOE $55,000 – $75,000
Forward a cover letter & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Texas Ranch Jobs
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Butcher / Meat Processing Jobs, Entry Level Ranch Jobs, Farm Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Jobs with Housing, Ranch Mechanic Jobs, Wait Staff / Kitchen Staff Jobs