Arb Cattle Company
Arb Cattle Company is looking to hire a full-time employee (part time considered) for their 500 head cow/calf and 2,000 head yearling/stocker cattle operation. The cow calf operation includes a ~150 Registered Black Angus cows. The ranching operation is headquartered in Osage County, Kansas.
Job responsibilities include some combination of performing or helping with the following:
- Feeding, processing, doctoring, moving, and handling cattle
- Building and/or fixing fence or corrals
- Mowing, raking, baling, hauling hay
- Vehicle and farm equipment maintenance and repair
- Mowing, spraying, burning pasture
- Data collection and management for Registered Angus herd
- Synchronization and artificial insemination of cows & heifers
- Tagging and weighing newborn calves
- Planting, fertilizing, spraying, or harvesting crops
Arb Cattle Company is also in the beginning stages of expanding our small feedlot. The right employee could may be able to play a key role in constructing and operating this expanded business line.
Salary commensurate with experience, with a range of $25,000 – $40,000+ per year to be expected. Some combination of housing and/or benefits (e.g. health care) may be included and to be considered in salary amount.
To apply, forward your resume & references to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden