Family owned hunting ranch in Knippa, Texas is looking to fill long term ranch hand position.
Ranch hand will assist in all operations of the ranch including, but not limited to; lawn care and maintenance, facilities management, fence building and maintenance, mechanical work, brush clearing, filling feeders, operating agricultural equipment, assist in wildlife and livestock management, assist in range management including spraying chemicals for brush control and all other assigned duties.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- 3+ years’ experience in ranch work-wildlife and range management
- Must be flexible with hours, available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have cell phone
- Experience maintaining and operating heavy machinery; tractor, skid steer, mulcher, discing etc.
- Experience working with and maintaining horses; grooming, riding, and following proper feeding regiments
- Wildlife experience is preferred but not required
- Experience working on a ranch and what all that entails
- Ability to work as a team and communicate with other staff members
- Ability to guide hunts. Properly identify and age animals or be able to reference photos to identify target animals
- Employee must complete 90-day probation period
- Housing is not provided
- Salary based on experience
- We offer medical, dental, and vision after 60 days of full time employment
- Paid vacation and 401K is offered after 1 year of employment
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden