We are looking for a motivated, hard worker that is happy and willing to work until the job gets done. Applicants must have good communication skills and be willing to work as a team. Employees are given multiple tasks to complete weekly and daily under the guidance of the livestock manager. Applicants must be a self-starter that is, willing and able to perform physical work in all types of weather and take care of any equipment entrusted to them to perform tasks and keep a clean working environment. We are willing to teach and train employee’s , as long as they give us effort and are trying to learn.
All interested parties are encouraged to apply, even those with little to no experience.
70% of the job will be:
- Assist on ranch development projects which include but are not limited to:
- Windmill/Solar well installation, repair & maintenance
- Installing watering systems
- Installing and fixing Fence
- Building pipe pens
- Equipment operation
- Welding and metal fabrication
15% of the job will be:
- Landscaping/ lawn care of Ranch facilitiesYear-Round
- Fire, security detection & Prevention
10% of the Job will be:
- Assist in the husbandry of cow herd:
- Check on cattle
- Livestock water
- Haul water
- Herd moves (DOE)
- Assist in cattle work (DOE)
5% Maintenance of ranch facilities:
There will be a 90-day probation period for hires.
Hires are expected to take good care of housing provided.
Beef & Pork stipend
Housing, utilities, Internet provided
Located 30 minutes north of Las Vegas, NM
Forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden