A Private Ranch located in Arlington, WA is looking for a reliable person to assist and be responsible for general projects and maintenance of Ranch Property. The ideal person will hold a team player aspect as well as self-motivation work ethic to learn and grow with a company long term.
This position is primarily in the outside elements and this is a physically demanding position. You will need to be capable to lift 60lbs, bend, stoop, kneel, dig, climb ladders. Operating and working on heavy machinery.
The person will have the knowledge and skilled in the following areas:
- Maintaining grounds as well as outhouses, building, and a variety of residences
- Familiar and general knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
- Mechanically inclined to operate and maintain heavy machinery, such as tractors, chainsaws, landscaping equipment, etc.
- General power and hand tool knowledge
- Ability and prior experience to transporting and hooking up fifth wheel trailers to a pickup truck for equestrian uses.
- General construction knowledge to comfortably read project drawings, project budgeting, ordering materials, carpentry, framing, drywall, siding, painting, and finish work.
- Highschool diploma
- Valid driver’s license, clean MVR as well as clean background
- Ability to work 40 hours a week as well as OT when needed
Zero contribution full medical coverage for employee, spouse, and dependent children. Paid vacation and standard holidays.
Full-time and competitive wage: $18-$25 DOE
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.