We are seeking a helper for a ranch on a beautiful family-owned ranch one hour west of Fort Worth. This position will work a minimum of 3 days, and a maximum of 5 days, per week depending on the time of year and workload. This is a second home for the family and not a working ranch, although there are 3 horses on the ranch that require care. On
the property is a main house, guest house, covered arena, swimming pool, cabana, r/o water plant, tool shop and barn. The family frequently entertains guests and is looking for someone who can work with the Ranch Manager in assisting guests with various activities as well as assist with maintaining the property.
Variety of duties assisting the Ranch Manager, but not limited to the following:
- Landscape and Road Maintenance – mowing, edging, blowing, tree
- trimming, brush clearing, chopping wood and general upkeep of the
- Assist the Ranch Manager with mechanical repairs throughout the ranch
- Assist with daily feeding of horses and cleaning stalls
- Cover for the Ranch Manager on his days off and when he is off the ranch
- Maintain security of the ranch and property at all times
- Assist guests with riding horses, fishing, skeet shooting, etc.
Experience on a ranch is preferable, but not mandatory. Experience with horses is also important. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and take direction from the Ranch Manager. Must be hard working with family values. Must be willing to work weekends with at least one weekend off per month. Living accommodations are provided including electricity, internet and satellite TV. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
To apply: Please send resumes with contact information to our email address.
All Ranch Jobs, Entry Level Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horseback Riding / Trail Guide Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Mechanic Jobs