Seeking a Ranch Manger for a beautiful family owned ranch located 75 miles Northwest of Fort Worth. On the property is a main house, guest house, covered horse arena, swimming pool, cabana, r/o water plant, tool shop, and barn. This is a second home for the family and not a working ranch. We are looking for someone to maintain this property. The family frequently entertains guests and is looking for someone who can assist guests with various activities. Currently, there are 3 horses on the ranch. This position requires someone who has strong experience with horses in addition to strong experience with maintenance. Must be professional and hard working with family values. Must be willing to work weekends at least half the time. Salary based on experience. Must live on the property. Living accommodations provided.
Variety of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Landscape & Road Maintenance – mowing, edging, blowing, tree trimming, brush clearing, and general upkeep.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery, tractor, tools etc.
- Water Management – Maintenance of water systems including wells, pumps, water lines, irrigation, sprinkler, water storage tanks, etc.
- Handyman – plumbing, electrical, general carpentry and repair work. Building and equipment maintenance.
- Daily feeding of horses and cleaning stalls as well as all equestrian needs.
- Maintain security of the gated property at all times.
- Assist family and guests with all recreational activities.
- Maintaining and servicing ranch vehicles.
- May include some oversight of construction projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preference will be given to candidates who are mechanically inclined and have a background working with a wide variety of tools, power tools, landscape maintenance tools, machinery and farming equipment, either professionally or personally.
- The job requires 5 days a week minimum. Every other week those 5 days will include the weekend. Must be available to handle emergency situations as they arise.
- Must be professional and hard working.
- Must be legal U.S. citizen or have valid working papers; must have valid driver’s license and clean DMV report; provide a work history and references, including phone numbers; and pass a drug test/background check. Will not hire someone without a clean drug screen and background check.
To apply, please send resumes with contact information to our email address.
All Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horse Care / Training Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Mechanic Jobs
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.