In search of experienced ranch manager for 2,000-acre, family owned ranch in northeastern Palo Pinto County, TX.
Ranch improvements include: ranch manager home (1,800 sq ft. – 2 bed, 1 bath stone home), bunkhouse, horse barn, 150’ x 300’ roping arena, 80’ round pen, cattle pens, equipment sheds, storage barns.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ranch upkeep and maintenance of all improvements and equipment (must be willing to keep ranch areas well-groomed and maintained)
- Horse care (feed, turn-out, clean stalls, general healthcare, some exercising)
- Oversee cattle operations (Cow/Calf operation of 100 pairs + seasonal yearlings)
- Seasonal farming of hay for cattle operations and pasture management
- General mechanic work
- Road and fence maintenance / repair, as needed
Salaried position (BOE) with housing (power, water, utilities) included. We are looking for a person/couple with a positive, can-do attitude to be the primary caretaker of the ranch. Previous ranch managers have kept a small number of horses for personal use or training and supplemental income.
This is not an absentee owner situation and we are looking for someone to be a true partner in taking care of and improving the ranch.
To apply, please email resumes and we will get in touch for phone screenings and on-site interviews.
Email Address Hidden