Sunlight Ranch Co
We are currently looking for candidates with good attention to detail for the position of mechanic. The primary duties will include performing diagnostic tests on vehicles and equipment to find faults, analyzing diagnostic test results and making appropriate repairs.
Will need to be highly organized and communicate effectively, as they will be expected to maintain detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on trucks and farm equipment.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Valid driver's license.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Wyoming Ranch Jobs