Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organize and prepare residence for pending visits
- Prepare meals for owner and guests; grocery shopping and maintaining inventory of household supplies
- Hosting special events; providing hospitality to guests as required
- Providing hands-on housekeeping
- Overseeing maintenance of household and property, including basic handyman services
- Management of landscaping and exterior maintenance
- Coordinating outside contractors and vendors as required
- Overseeing the development of bird hunting preserves
- Development of food plots and habitat development
- Coordinating with ranch managers
- Guiding upland bird hunters and training dogs
- Dog kennel management
- Service and maintain all hunting and recreational equipment
- Operating equipment including skid-steer, loader, tractor, and excavator
- General farm and ranch work
The position is full time salaried and open until filled.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Work truck, housing, and health insurance provided.
Forward cover letter & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Montana Ranch Jobs
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Dog Training / Kennel Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Jobs with Housing, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Wedding / Event Ranch Jobs