The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch
Join our team for the 2022 Season starting March 27 through the first week of November.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch located in Shell, Wyoming – East of Cody and Yellowstone National Park is mostly adult oriented, small upscale guest ranch limited to around 24 guests weekly. We are looking for a Seasonal Chef and a Sous-Chef to join our 2022 team. Our ideal candidate is experienced, a self-starter, team player, is honest with a lot of integrity and is hard-working.
Seasonal Chef Job Responsibilities
- Preparation, presentation, and timely delivery of three meals per day including cookouts and appetizers before some meals
- Menu planning
- Planning and preparing various diets
- Managing and maintaining food inventory
- Meeting with vendors to order inventory
- Cost control & managing budget
- Maintaining of a clean workspace
- Proper food handling, cooling, and storage regime
- Supervising all staff assisting in the kitchen & dining room
- Lots of interaction with guests, which may include sharing your kitchen with guests who like to cook, or teaching classes
- Experience preparing healthy, quality food from scratch is important
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Integrity, Honesty and Caring towards staff, guests, and owners
- Able to deal with stress and work a 7 / 8-month season
- Understand a food experience is a combination of great, healthy food served with care and warmth.
To apply, Please forward your bio, resume, & application to our email address.
About The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is an all-inclusive, upscale riding and horsemanship guest ranch limited to approx. 24 guests weekly with a 6-night stay. All guests arrive on Sunday and leave Saturday morning. As you can read from our guests’ testimonials, we offer a very personal, small, and intimate experience. We care deeply about our guests, staff, horses, and land. Our ranch is in the tiny hamlet of Shell, Wyoming east of Cody and Yellowstone National Park at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains. With a backyard of 650,000 acres in an area with tremendous diversity of scenery and terrain, and altitudes ranging from 4,200 to 13,100 feet, you seldom see the same trail twice. Since its beginnings, The Hideout has always been an exceptionally clean, organized, and well-maintained ranch. It is one of the reasons many of our repeat guests return year after year.
The 3 C’s of Character, Conduct and Competence are at the core of our Culture. Integrity, honesty and genuinely caring about our guests, your co-workers and owners are an important part of this.
At The Hideout we all live healthy and active outdoor lives. That is also why our guests travel to The Hideout. They enjoy horseback riding and eating healthy food. Joining our team means embracing this culture.
Our Culture of the 3 C’s of Character, Conduct and Competence is the core foundation of our ranch. Any new team member needs to embrace honesty, integrity, professionalism and a caring attitude towards guests, other staff and owners.
You can read more about us at https://thehideout.com/
We are looking forward to receiving your application via email. Thank you.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden