Fishing Creek Farms
Server/Housekeeper Position – Fishing Creek Farms, Union Point, GA
Fishing Creek Farms (FCF) is looking for two people to join our dynamic team for the 2018 season. Our server/housekeeper positions are a unique blend of hospitality and guests services. FCF offers a premier, private wingshooting experience with expert hospitality and gourmet cuisine coupled with attentive service to create an intimate and personal feel. Each of our staff is important in developing this atmosphere. Each server/housekeeper will help greet guests, assist with luggage and seeing guests to their rooms, serve three daily plated meals and appetizers, take and serve drink/cocktail orders, daily clean and make-up guest rooms and baths based on hunt schedule, daily clean and tidy general baths and all common lodge areas. Position is seasonal starting January 1, 2017 thru mid March 2018 (dependent on bookings). Salary dependent upon experience and percentage of tip pool. Please submit resumes by email.
• Servers/Housekeeper – Serving responsibilities include set-up and service of plated breakfast, lunch, appetizers and dinner (no orders taken). Responsibilities include set-up and managing of coffee station, beverage centers, meal clean-up and dinning table set-up, entry level kitchen assistance if needed. Housekeeping responsibilities include high quality, consistent daily cleaning of guest (6 rooms and baths), dining, and living rooms, guest room change overs, laundry upkeep, and various property maintenance. Work day starts at 6:30 and ends approximately 9:30 pm with an afternoon break if all duties are completed. All staff is expected to work together to keep the entire kitchen and lodge work space clean, tidy, and efficiently organized.
Individuals who are energetic, self-starters and excel at personalized service are encouraged to apply to become part of our extraordinary team of professionals. Previous experience in fly fishing/hunting lodge/ high-end hospitality venue is not required, but would be valuable in the position.
Some key skills and abilities we are seeking in a Server/Housekeeper:
• Desire and passion to produce quality guest experience
• Attention to cleanliness and sanitation (we are an open kitchen)
• Ability to work flexible and long hours (some split shifts required)
• Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Exceptional planning and organization skills, as well as attention to detail
• Desire to provide excellent customer service
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables positive interactions with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Staff housing provided (private room, single occupancy) and meals when guests are in-house.
Salary: $2,000 BOE (plus tips)
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden