This right candidate will:
- Be able to maintain a positive demeanor in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, multitasking, and working efficiently
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as properly prioritize tasks.
- Willingness to fill in different tasks and roles as needed
- Loves working outside and is comfortable working in all types of weather
- Familiarity with and ability to independently and safely operate farm equipment, including tractors and implements.
- 1+ years of applicable experience working in agriculture or related field
- Experience in operating small and large farm equipment, including but not limited to tractor operation, driving large vehicles, proper tractor implement use
- Experience with working cattle. Additional experience with tractor mowing.
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- Load agricultural products into trucks, and drive trucks to their destination
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery
- Drive trucks, tractors, and other equipment to distribute feed to animals.
- Assist with baling and transporting hay from one location to another.
- Care for established lawns by mowing, mulching, trimming, weed-eating, and edging around flower beds, walks, and barns
- Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
- Be able to lift up to at least 50lbs including large feed bags to fill feeders.
- Job Type: Full Time, at least 40 hours per week, may require overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Starting Pay: $12/hr or based on experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, pass a background check and drug test.
- Eligible for health, vision, and dental insurance after 60 days.
Location: Lake Butler Area, FL
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.