O BAR C Ranch
Responsibilities include grounds maintenance, repairs, housekeeping and providing hospitality services for family when present. Hospitality services may include preparing, serving and cleaning up meals for a maximum of 16 people per day.
Experience with minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing and small engine repair is preferred. Experience with the restaurant/hotel/resort/B&B is a plus.
Compensation includes 3 bedroom private home, utilities, satellite, WiFi, medical insurance and salary commensurate with experience. Paid vacation after probationary period.
Important Qualities and Characteristics Include:
- Ability to complete work without supervision
- Hard working
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- General cleaning and maintenance of large home
- Care of swimming pool
- Guest services – cleaning up common areas during booking, preparing and serving meals
- Maintenance of tractors, vehicles, lawn equipment, etc.
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to be drug tested as needed
- Ability to pass a background check
- Pets may be allowed based on circumstances
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to: [FILLED]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden