Simmons Island Land Company
Simmons Island Land Company, a duck hunting club located in Northern California’s Suisun Marsh, seeks a year-round, on-site caretaker. Working Couples OR Singles are welcome to apply (provided you meet the job duties required).
Duties include preparing breakfast, lunch, dinner 2 days per week during duck season (typically 3 months, late October through late January) and maintenance of house and grounds. Salary dependent on experience and capabilities. Free housing and utilities in 2-bedroom house will be provided.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner 2 days per week during duck season (typically 3 months, late October through late January). There will be some occasions throughout duck season where breakfast, lunch and dinner will be required 3 days per week with plenty of notice provided.
- Housekeeping year-round.
- Handling purchasing and shopping for meals during duck season, and for house supplies year-round.
- Operation and monitoring of water control gates.
- Operation and monitoring of fresh water conversion system for the house.
- Maintenance and care of club grounds, including field work, some knowledge of the use of tractors and implements like mowers, v-ditchers, discs, etc are a substantial bonus for the position.
- Light maintenance of club equipment, tractor, 4-wheelers, etc.
- Maintaining the overall security of the club property.
- Handyman-like skills a very strong plus.
Handyman-like skills a very strong plus.
Hunting privileges are not allowed.
TO APPLY: Forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden