Monte Cruz Ranch
Experienced cook wanted for South Texas Hunting Ranch.
Monte Cruz Ranch is located 20 miles west of Uvalde, TX. We are looking for an experienced, reliable cook that has a passion for creating great food, can work independently, and provide great service to our clients.
This role will be a seasonal position during hunting season, September until April. Private chef quarters with bedroom and bathroom are provided. Pay is DOE plus tips* (not guaranteed). Company vehicle may be provided for transportation to and from town for groceries.
There is an opportunity for additional day work in-between hunts, to be discussed with Ranch Manager during hiring process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- MENU PLANNING
- MEAL PREP/COOKING: Responsible for providing 3-4 meals per day, depending on type of hunt, also responsible for stocking snacks and drinks for guests. You must be comfortable with cooking a wide variety of food items for groups ranging in size from 2 to 20 (or more).
- CLEAN UP: Maintaining a clean kitchen at all times is a must, you are also responsible for cleaning all guest dishes after meals and a weekly deep clean of kitchen will be performed
- HOSPITALITY: This position interacts daily with our guests, we expect our cook to be friendly, helpful and courteous to them.
- Minimum 2 years of food preparation experience in a professional kitchen
- Knowledge of proper food handling, storage, and safety protocols and regulations
- The ability to read, write, and follow directions in a recipe
To apply: Please email bio and resume, do not call.
View website: https://montecruzhunts.com/
Email Address Hidden