Experienced cook wanted for South Texas Hunting Ranch.
Monte Cruz Ranch is located 20 miles west of Uvalde, TX. We are looking for an experienced, reliable cook that has a passion for creating great food, can work independently, and provide great service to our clients.
This role will be a seasonal position during hunting season, September until April. Private chef quarters with bedroom and bathroom are provided. Pay is DOE plus tips* (not guaranteed). Company vehicle may be provided for transportation to and from town for groceries.
There is an opportunity for additional day work in-between hunts, to be discussed with Ranch Manager during hiring process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- MENU PLANNING
- MEAL PREP/COOKING: Responsible for providing 3-4 meals per day, depending on type of hunt, also responsible for stocking snacks and drinks for guests. You must be comfortable with cooking a wide variety of food items for groups ranging in size from 2 to 20 (or more).
- CLEAN UP: Maintaining a clean kitchen at all times is a must, you are also responsible for cleaning all guest dishes after meals and a weekly deep clean of kitchen will be performed
- HOSPITALITY: This position interacts daily with our guests, we expect our cook to be friendly, helpful and courteous to them.
- Minimum 2 years of food preparation experience in a professional kitchen
- Knowledge of proper food handling, storage, and safety protocols and regulations
- The ability to read, write, and follow directions in a recipe
To apply: Please email bio and resume, do not call.
View website: https://montecruzhunts.com/
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.