We are looking for a couple to care for our Aspen CO private home and ranch, and to stay for the long-term. Teams with hands-on experience (ie having done the work with their own two hands vs. managing others who do the work) should apply. Pay range is $40k-$50k per team member ($80-$100k combined salary) and also includes a beautiful caretaker cabin on site. Only teams should apply. Duties are divided between the Ranch Manager and Household Manager as follows:
- Horse Care – scheduling vet and farrier, de-worming, spray, exercising, tacking up and grooming for owner for 3-4 horses
- Pasture Care – fence building and repair, fertilizing, seeding, cutting, thistle removal, irrigation
- Landscape Care – mowing, tree cutting, trail repair and building, irrigation, ditch maintenance and repair
- Building Care – general maintenance and fixing when issues arise
- Machine Care – small engine maintenance and troubleshooting (tractor, lawn mower, four wheelers, etc.)
- Car maintenance – clean & make sure vehicles are ready for use
- **please note that the Ranch Manager duties are fairly intense while the snow is melted, this property is in 'build' phase and over the coming years will move more into a maintenance phase.
- Household care – cleaning, some cooking & food prep, order groceries and supplies, laundry
- Childcare – some childcare as needed (driving kids to school/ activities, some babysitting)
- Vendor Management – schedule vendors as needed, meet on-site, etc.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Equine Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Horse Care / Training Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Mechanic Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs