I run a part-time photography business but have multiple years of ranch experience and am in search of a new opportunity and/or housing. At the moment I am helping with ranch work on a family-owned ranch in Eastern, MT.
Ranch experience includes:
- Multiple years of work on both commercial and registered ranches in MT
- Breeding experience-A.I.’d three seasons, certified from Select Sires at University of Wyoming
- Doctoring skills and cattle health knowledge
- Calving experience- night calving, calving heifers, doctoring calves, tagging, pairing out
- Flood irrigation, running pivots
- Basic fencing skills
- Day work
- Branding experience
- Horsemanship skills, colt starting, wrangler experience
- Basic upkeep and maintenance, cleaning experience
- Sale barn work experience
I enjoy roping, ranch rodeos, team roping, breakaway roping, and have experience roping on the ranch. I enjoy working hard and hope to connect with the community.
- Skilled on a computer and enjoy tracking herd inventory, and inputting data.
- Marketing experience with multiple seedstock producers. Can help with photographing bulls, females, and general ranch life. Strong social media skills.
- Business degree and can assist with bookwork.
Currently in Montana but willing to relocate. Non-smoker, clean. Have my own truck and trailer.
Currently have two horses (one gelding, one mare) and one dog. Dog is kennel trained and lives outside.
Option to run five cows on shares or another agreement would be great but not necessary.
Thank you for your time.
Resume and references available upon request.
Seeking Ranch Job