Zion Mountain Ranch
Work at Cordwood near Zion National Park and enjoy all that Southern Utah has to offer.
We are looking for cooks with a passion for creating healthy, delicious food dishes with herbs and vegetables grown directly in our on-site garden.
- Expand your understanding of how a functional farm to table restaurant operates on a day to day basis.
- Opportunity to apply skills and techniques, and learn new ones, to help improve kitchen performance and overall quality of food production.
- Gain experience through hands-on training of how each dish is prepared from start to finish.
- Understand daily procedures of how to maintain a clean, efficient and friendly kitchen environment.
- Learn how to work in a fast-paced restaurant to provide quality food for guests from across the globe.
- Experience one of southern Utah’s most exquisite guest resorts.
This person is responsible for carrying out the creation of recipes designed by our Farm Chef, as well as other responsibilities under his direction. We are a farm-to-fork establishment with an emphasis on local, organic suppliers wherever possible. Our establishment caters to couples, families, and large groups from around the world who are looking for memorable meals. Experience with this type of food preparation is desired, but not necessary if you are open to learning new preparation methods. If interested, working part-time on the farm is a possibility.
Positions will provide full-time hours plus either housing or RV hook-ups as part of compensation along with our competitive pay. Some restaurant experience is preferred for servers and cooks along with positive personalities and a strong work ethic! For those that are interested, there are hours available to assist on the farm.
Positive, willing, and hard-working team members are a necessity in order for us to provide our guests with the experience that they seek at our unique property. The ability to work well with other staff, flexibility, and taking directions from your supervisors is important to the integrity of the staff. Restaurant experience isn't necessary but would be helpful.
In order to provide both guests and staff with the highest quality experience we can, we, in turn, require high standards in grooming and maintain a drug and alcohol abuse-free work and living environment.
Cordwood is a farm restaurant at Zion Mountain Ranch that provides a beautiful rural setting to live and work in with multiple opportunities for Southern Utah outdoor recreation in your time off.
Zion Mountain Ranch maintains that vaccinations are a private matter.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.zmr.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden