We are looking for an individual who exemplifies honesty, focus, and diligent hard work.
We prefer someone who is eager to put their cattle management skillset to the test, and learn more skills along the way.
We have about 350 cattle production and are making significant capital investments in fertilization, and infrastructure.
What we are looking for in you:
- Can follow instructions, but also offers intelligent/reasonable solutions.
- Can keep track of tasks and projects in an organized fashion – sees them through to completion.
- Extreme attention to detail.
Experience (in order of importance to us):
- Ranch/herd management and operations.
- Pasture management (fencing, hay cutting, fertilizing, herd rotations).
- Fleet/diesel maintenance and upkeep
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily oversight and maintenance of a herd of cattle.
- Regular maintenance of ranch vehicles, tractors, trucks, trailers.
- Summer grass cutting and trimming of lawns near main/guest homes.
- Hay cutting ( small amount) and fertilization .
- Misc property fixes
Room & board possible for the right candidate.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden