Dos Arroyos, a family-owned ranch in Kerrville, is hiring a Guest Services Coordinator. This dynamic role requires a mature and polished individual who is experienced in the core functions of hospitality.
This hands-on position is the wheel that keeps the ranch moving smoothly & efficiently. The person in this role is the primary caretaker and housekeeper for the property, and at times will manage a team of up to 5 or 6 as demand requires. It is essential that this individual is passionate about creating outstanding guest experiences while using feedback to enhance service levels.
This position requires a self-starter who possesses the ability to “jump in” on a wide variety of tasks, largely focused on housekeeping, with the goal of making the ranch a “home away from home” for the family as well as an event destination for their guests.
The selected candidate must live in Kerrville, Texas or vicinity. This is a full-time position, but the actual schedule varies depending on the family’s travel schedules.
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout weekly stays
- Communicate with the owners and their liaisons to prepare and manage events
- Ensure all guest requests for specific activities are met
- Work with ranch crew and vendors to facilitate all maintenance and repairs
- Directly perform a significant amount of housekeeping and laundry; including daily “freshening” or “turning over” of guest suites and bedrooms and processing and folding laundry/linens while continuously maintaining spotless common areas
- Ensure any additional requests for cleaning or services are promptly addressed
- Direct and delegate work to temporary staff as needed
Assist Kitchen Staff:
- Assist kitchen staff with serving meals in a timely and organized fashion
- Collaborate with kitchen and guests to meet any culinary needs or special requests
- Monitor the weekly guest schedule and adjust staff assignments according to demand, guest requests/needs, and scheduled special events
- Plan airport transportation as needed
- Develop weekly staff schedule, based on demand fluctuations
- Management experience (2+ years)
- Hospitality experience (2+ years)
- Hotel housekeeping experience strongly preferred
- Impeccable organizational abilities
- Exceptionally high standard of cleanliness
- Professional and engaging demeanor
- Honest, open communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take feedback and direction from owners and their liaisons
- Independent self-starter with a vision for great guest experience
- Proactive – anticipate needs of guests and owners
- Dependable – able to complete projects with no direct supervision
- Ability to work as a team and provide hands on assistance as needed
- Eligible to work in the United States without restriction
- Valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record, no criminal record or outstanding warrants, and drug free
- Flexible schedule with ability to respond to critical needs in a timely manner
To apply, click link below, or call for more info:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs, Wait Staff / Kitchen Staff Jobs
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.